Lost Memories


Everything started there...
Where the fire was born. Nothing was hidden from the widowed scars of love; the midst of the ashes performed the Last dance, within the rain.

But my father won't let me go out anymore. Thus, I became this, a hidden memory, living in my own thoughts...Suffering the pain of anxiety and artherosclerosis. It was on 1975, 6:30p.m. Never rembembering it again.

Dark was my hair, my hair was dark. The letters dropped by, falling from the ceiling, flowing through my nose. A sound of wisdom was heard. It came from the girl next door, she was caca (rapper).

Her name was Pucha, or that is at least what she told me. Yelling screams from No Tomorrow Land crying at my little mistress door. Yes, I'm a Miss, yet I am.

...But rarely I knew my father, he did not loved me. That was his worst Sin. Two years from now, he will die, I know he will. I want to kill the Sin that sold my soul, threw away the fire that was born in the eyes of the midnight owl.
But, Pucha never left me. It was my las hope to become what I didn't wanted to be. Artherosclerosis found me, I was a very young Mistress, only 43. Maybe it was lust, perhaps Love, the insane dust that crawls around the city of Nowhere, in the middle of Nothing; forever.

Everything finished there.
I stayed at home and Pucha at hers. My father was born once more again, my soul was clueless and cold. Like the winter I once lived, in a place nearby my lifeless heart. Now cacos rule the world, ruining everything behind me; I tried to save toes from the jaws of the odds, behind the bushes of irreality. Nothing happened at all. I think I saved my life, but after all I'm still here, trying to fix this little mistake I don't regret, trying to reborn the feather that cuts like the rattle snake knife.

YCL -07

Comments

Rain_Rose said…
So cool, Yahi this was really cool and touching, love the name Pucha lol, Keep it up!

Popular posts from this blog

El Tembleque continúa...

proceso creativo

Nuevos Comienzos