An answer

Both of them are asleep now. And i am wandering if someday they will ever wake up again.
Boredom is my current status and an giant red ant consumes my dreamy dreams. Sweet delirium of Botany that surrounds my spiritual being and crashes with desperation and sadness by the little pond near my body.
Ignore me, i swear...nothing more I believe. Thus, life itself is a miracle and a immortal illusion...so sweet so tender i believe.
Fear? what do I fear i shall think. Nothing I will. Nothing in my restless mind i perceive. Waiting for an incredibly absent answer of someone I know; and at the same time I don't.
They all are individuals, strangers of a common life within. But I smile at them and they dont succeed.
Oh my darling come to me in this wonderful fullmoon night and embrace my feelings as I embrace the shadow of your memories.
Alone I must be, alone I am and you near and far my old quiet face hidden from reality, still waiting for a simple answer to allude my senses.
YCL-08 @biology building
5:58pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Tembleque continúa...

proceso creativo

Nuevos Comienzos