Fotosíntesis
I'm tired of fighting...I'm tired of living
Yet I breathe
and smile at the sun
of the upcoming day.
And as I say goodbye to you
My feelings I keep
I lock them in a box
with wilted flowers of the past
and my constant warmth.
I will wait, and wait for you
in eternity
and a little bit more
until the sparkling of my eyes fades away
and my breath turns grey.
Days come and go
and I feel the same
yet everything changes around me
rises and falls
it rains and it drains....Away.
I'll grow leaves and roots
and smile at the sun
which is you.
YCL-2013.
Yet I breathe
and smile at the sun
of the upcoming day.
And as I say goodbye to you
My feelings I keep
I lock them in a box
with wilted flowers of the past
and my constant warmth.
I will wait, and wait for you
in eternity
and a little bit more
until the sparkling of my eyes fades away
and my breath turns grey.
Days come and go
and I feel the same
yet everything changes around me
rises and falls
it rains and it drains....Away.
I'll grow leaves and roots
and smile at the sun
which is you.
YCL-2013.
Comments