Whispers and Eyes
They are looking at me, in silence, those old eyes who once knew it all.
The feeling of Silence and Loneliness embraces me.
Meanwhile my throat hurts and fights...bacteria, virus perhaps?
My lungs can't take it anymore. I can't breathe.
Mint is my only aid, mint and time. Mint leaves fly by.
Once I was tired, now I'm bleeding and powerful.
Bleeding of terror, bleeding with anger.
Waiting for the return of my lover,
Waiting to Live again, to feel Alive.
In this nothingness I say is Life.
Still looking at me, those tired eyes, tired of knowing nothing
of walking to nowhere
thinking the same
saying the same
feeling the same
expecting the same
doing the same old, same shit,
every day of our lives.
YCL August,2013
The feeling of Silence and Loneliness embraces me.
Meanwhile my throat hurts and fights...bacteria, virus perhaps?
My lungs can't take it anymore. I can't breathe.
Mint is my only aid, mint and time. Mint leaves fly by.
Once I was tired, now I'm bleeding and powerful.
Bleeding of terror, bleeding with anger.
Waiting for the return of my lover,
Waiting to Live again, to feel Alive.
In this nothingness I say is Life.
Still looking at me, those tired eyes, tired of knowing nothing
of walking to nowhere
thinking the same
saying the same
feeling the same
expecting the same
doing the same old, same shit,
every day of our lives.
YCL August,2013
Comments