Relax 2017

The power of being relaxed.

When in doubt of your own sanity, stop everything that you are doing and prepare yourself for a mindless moment of meditation. I have this application in the cellphone called Insight timer for that purpose. When connected to the Internet, this application allows you to have guided meditations and also tells you how many people around the world (and even near you) are meditating at that moment. There is even an option for thanking people just because they were meditating with you. I think that is very sweet.

I have done several guided meditations when I am feeling down. The ones I prefer are those of self-love and acceptance. I feel the need to work on myself because most of the time I feel I am not good enough, not smart enough, and I do not offer enough to society.
When I am not connected to the Internet, I meditate offline for about half an hour. You get to select the meditation sound that you want and the length of the meditation. I always choose acoustic guitar sound, it helps me relax.

In moments of stress and solitude, I find myself trying to relax and make myself comfortable in this little world of meditation.

A warm cup of green tea after that compliments greatly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Tembleque continúa...

proceso creativo

Nuevos Comienzos